The Careers Advisor works with senior students providing career and course information.
This supports students in making informed career choices concerning university study, vocational education and training, work options and the pathway between these.
The careers service at Mount St Benedict College includes:
- an opportunity for students to complete a career guidance computer program
- assistance with subject selection when considering possible career and course options
- individual career interviews
- up-to-date information from tertiary providers and industry sectors
- optional work experience program for students in Years 10 - 12
- communication regarding career news and events.